Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks for nothing, Coleman.


A small storm sweeps through the Masai Mara and knocks down our Coleman tent again. First time was several months back and my request for a replacement part from Coleman fell into their black hole of a customer service department. I exchanged close to ten emails with their reps and they still can not tell me how to get a replacement part. So, most pictures are worth a thousand words...this picture is only worth eleven: "would you buy a Coleman product knowing they provide no support?" Storm has now passed...time to try and fix it, again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, your mom just called me wanting to get help for you... I need to know your tent model and what repair parts you need. Poles I am assuming - but want to be sure. Post something or call your mom!
Mindy Taylor
Manager Consumer Services
Coleman